I’m so excited to partner with Perfectly Imperfect Produce to showcase this week’s produce box which features all the key players for a show-stopping game day dinner! These vegan Roasted Sweet Potato Tostadas with Mango Avocado Salsa are a crowd pleaser and perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.
For the roasted sweet potatoes:
- 2 large Perfectly Imperfect sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
For the salsa:
- 1 Perfectly Imperfect mango, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ Perfectly Imperfect cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ Perfectly Imperfect avocado, finely chopped
- 1 small Perfectly Imperfect onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Perfectly Imperfect orange, juiced
- ½ – 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- ¼-½ teaspoon sea salt
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 14.5 ounce can refried black beans, warmed
- 12 corn tostada shells
- Perfectly Imperfect cabbage, shredded
- Perfectly Imperfect radishes, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. On the sheet pan toss together the cubed sweet potatoes, oil and spices; salt to taste. Transfer pan to preheated oven and roast sweet potatoes for 20-25 minutes, or until fork tender.
While the sweet potatoes roast, prepare the salsa. In a large bowl toss together the salsa ingredients (mango through salt to taste). Add cayenne pepper if desired.
To serve, top each tostada shell with 2 tablespoons warmed refried black beans and spread to cover using the back of a spoon. Top with roasted sweet potatoes, salsa, shredded cabbage and sliced radishes. Serve with a lime wedge.
This post was developed in paid partnership with Perfectly Imperfect Produce. Check out the original post here.